Indicate if synchronization is needed
#include <sys/iofunc.h> int iofunc_sync( resmgr_context_t* ctp, iofunc_ocb_t* ocb, int ioflag );
- A pointer to a resmgr_context_t structure that the resource-manager library uses to pass context information between functions.
- A pointer to the iofunc_ocb_t structure for the Open Control Block that was created when the client opened the resource.
- The operation being performed on the OCB:
- _IO_FLAG_WR — writing.
- _IO_FLAG_RD — reading.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The iofunc_sync() function indicates if some form of synchronization is needed.
- Data integrity is needed.
- File integrity is needed.
- Synchronization isn't needed.
Last modified: 2014-06-24