Return information about a client connection
#include <sys/iofunc.h> int iofunc_client_info_ext ( resmgr_context_t * ctp, const int ioflag, struct _client_info ** info, int flags );
- A pointer to a resmgr_context_t structure that the resource-manager library uses to pass context information between functions.
- Zero, or the constant O_REALIDS. This argument is passed in the _IO_OPEN message during an open request. If you specify O_REALIDS, iofunc_client_info_ext() swaps the real and effective values of the user and group IDs before returning. This is a BlackBerry 10 OS extension, to swap real and effective user and group IDs in an atomic operation.
- The address of a location where the function can store a pointer to a _client_info structure that the function can fill with information about the client. For information about this structure, see ConnectClientInfoExt().
- Zero or more of the following:
- _NTO_CLIENTINFO_GETGROUPS — get the supplementary group IDs
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The iofunc_client_info_ext() function fetches the info structure for the client. It calls ConnectClientInfoExt() to gather the information, based on the server connection ID found in ctp->info.scoid.
Call iofunc_client_info_ext_free() to free the _client_info structure when you're done with it.
- A fault occurred when the kernel tried to access the info buffer provided.
- The client process is no longer valid.
- Successful completion.
Last modified: 2014-06-24