Set or get the stream orientation
#include <wchar.h> int fwide( FILE * fp, int mode );
- The stream whose orientation you want to set.
- The orientation mode:
- If mode is greater than zero and the stream orientation hasn't been set, fwide() flags the stream as wide-oriented.
- If mode is less than zero, fwide() behaves similarly, but flags the stream as byte-oriented.
- If mode is zero, fwide() returns the stream type without altering the stream.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The fwide() function sets or determines the orientation of the stream fp.
- > 0
- The stream is (now) wide-oriented.
- The stream is unbound.
- < 0
- The stream is (now) byte-oriented.
- The fp argument isn't valid.
Last modified: 2013-09-30