Get the type of tag from an ACL entry
#include <sys/acl.h> int acl_get_tag_type( acl_entry_t entry_d, acl_tag_t *tag_type_p );
- The descriptor of the entry that you want to get the tag type of.
- A pointer to a location where the function can store the tag type; one of the following:
- ACL_GROUP — a named group.
- ACL_GROUP_OBJ — the owning group.
- ACL_MASK — the maximum permissions allowed for named users, named groups, and the owning group.
- ACL_OTHER — users whose process attributes don't match any other ACL entry; the "world".
- ACL_USER — named users.
- ACL_USER_OBJ — the owning user.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The acl_get_tag_type() function gets the tag type from an ACL entry and stores it in the location pointed to by tag_type_p.
0, or -1 if an error occurred ( errno is set, and the location pointed to by tag_type_p isn't changed).
- The entry_d argument isn't a valid descriptor for an ACL entry.
This function is based on the withdrawn POSIX draft P1003.1e.
Last modified: 2014-11-17