Get an entry in an access control list (ACL)
#include <sys/acl.h> int acl_get_entry( acl_t acl, int entry_id, acl_entry_t *entry_p );
- A point to the access control list that you want to get an entry from.
- The ID of the entry you want to get; one of the following:
- ACL_FIRST_ENTRY — get the first entry in the ACL.
- ACL_NEXT_ENTRY — get the next entry in the ACL.
- A pointer to a location where the function can store a pointer to the entry.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The acl_get_entry() function gets an entry from an access control list. Each ACL remembers which entry is the current one.
- An entry was found.
- The ACL has no entries, or the last entry was returned by a previous call to acl_get_entry().
- An error occurred ( errno is set).
- The acl argument doesn't point to a valid ACL, or entry_id isn't ACL_FIRST_ENTRY or ACL_NEXT_ENTRY.
This function is based on the withdrawn POSIX draft P1003.1e.
Last modified: 2013-12-23