The Gestures library provides gesture recognizers to detect gestures through mtouch events that occur when you place one or more fingers on a touch screen.
- Gesture Recognizers:
- Self-contained state machines that detect gestures through mtouch events.
- Gesture Sets:
- Collections of gesture recognizers that interface between the gesture recognizers and the application.
- Gesture buckets:
- Lists of gesture recognizers that have not yet been processed.
- Gesture timers:
- Data type definitions and functions for manipulating timers used for determining the time elapsed between touches or the length of a touch.
- Event lists:
- Data type definitions and functions for lists of mtouch events to be processed by the gesture sets
- Data types and Helper functions:
- Data type definitions and helper functions for recognizing gestures from the touch screen.
Last modified: 2014-05-14