Pair with a remote Bluetooth-enabled device asynchronously.
int bt_rdev_pair_async(const bt_remote_device_t *remote_device, bt_rdev_pair_cb cb, void *user_data)
A pointer to a remote device structure.
The callback function to be executed when the operation has completed.
A user specified pointer which will be returned during the callback.
Library:libbtapi (For the qcc command, use the -l btapi option to link against this library)
This function sends an authentication (pairing) request to the remote device. A Bluetooth device that does not support pairing is flagged as a known device.
- EINVAL: An invalid value was passed in for remote_device.
- ENOMEM: There was insufficient memory to allocate required structures.
- ENOENT: A required data entry was not found (internal error).
- EPERM: There was an error accessing required system data (internal error).
- ECANCELED: The pairing was canceled or rejected.
Last modified: 2014-05-14