Pair with a remote Bluetooth-enabled device.
int bt_rdev_pair(const bt_remote_device_t *remote_device)
A pointer to a remote device structure.
Library:libbtapi (For the qcc command, use the -l btapi option to link against this library)
This function sends an authentication (pairing) request to the remote device and blocks until pairing is completed successfully or fails. For Bluetooth devices that do not support pairing, the device will be flagged as a known device on success.
- EINVAL: An invalid value was passed in for remote_device.
- ENOMEM: There was insufficient memory to allocate required structures.
- ENOENT: A required data entry was not found (internal error).
- EPERM: There was an error accessing required system data (internal error).
- ECANCELED: The pairing was canceled or rejected.
Last modified: 2014-05-14