Retrieve the value of a Bluetooth property from the local device.
int bt_ldev_get_property(const bt_property_t property_id, char *property_value, int property_value_len)
The ID of the property to retrieve a value for.
The buffer where the requested value is written in a NULL-terminated string.
The length of the property_value buffer. No more than property_value_len characters, which includes the terminating NULL character, is written to the property_value argument.
Library:libbtapi (For the qcc command, use the -l btapi option to link against this library)
The value of the requested property is saved into the property_value argument. You are responsible for allocating a buffer size that is adequate. If the property value is longer than the property_value argument, it will be truncated.
- EINVAL: An invalid parameter was passed in.
- ENOTSUP: The requested property_id is not currently supported.
- ENOMEM: There was insufficient memory to allocate required structures.
- ENOENT: A required data entry was not found (internal error).
- EPERM: There was an error accessing required system data (internal error).
Last modified: 2014-05-14