Initialize resources required for Generic Attribute (GATT)
int bt_gatt_init(bt_gatt_callbacks_t *cb)
The list of callbacks to be used for GATT Connection Manager callbacks.
The function also starts a new thread. Most callbacks invoked in the new thread are thread safe unless otherwise specified. You must call this function before calling any other functions in this file.
EOK when the initialization is successful, -1 with the errno set otherwise. The error codes that can be returned are as follows:
- EACCESS: Insufficient permissions to initialize functionality.
- ENODEV: Unable to find the service connection defined by the instance argument.
- ENOMEM: Insufficient memory was available to perform the request.
- ENOTSUP: The current library version is not supported.
- ESRVRFAULT: An internal error has occurred.
Last modified: 2013-09-30