Find the card number for a given name
#include <sys/asoundlib.h> int snd_card_name ( const char *string );
- The name of the card.
Use the -l asound option to qcc to link against this library.
The snd_card_name() function returns the card number associated with the given card name.
A card number (positive integer), or a negative error code.
- The string argument is NULL, an empty string, or isn't the name of a card.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the path prefix, or the device exists and the permissions specified are denied.
- The open() operation was interrupted by a signal.
- Too many file descriptors are currently in use by this process.
- Too many files are currently open in the system.
- The named device doesn't exist.
- No memory available for data structure.
- The audio driver version is incompatible with the client library that the application is using.
Last modified: 2013-09-30