Find the name for a given card number
#include <sys/asoundlib.h> int snd_card_get_name( int card, char *name, size_t size );
- The card number.
- A buffer in which snd_card_get_name() stores the name.
- The size of the buffer, in bytes.
Use the -l asound option to qcc to link against this library.
The snd_card_get_name() function gets the common name that's associated with the given card number, and stores as much of the name as possible in the buffer pointed to by name.
Zero, or a negative error code.
- The card number is invalid, or name is NULL.
- Search permission is denied on a component of the path prefix, or the device exists and the permissions specified are denied.
- The open() operation was interrupted by a signal.
- Too many file descriptors are currently in use by this process.
- Too many files are currently open in the system.
- The named device doesn't exist.
- No memory available for data structure.
- The audio driver version is incompatible with the client library that the application is using.
Last modified: 2013-09-30