Set one of the NFC user settings that is available to the user from the device.
NFC_API nfc_result_t nfc_set_setting(nfc_settings_t setting, bool enable)
User setting that is available to the user from the device. Valid settings must be of type nfc_settings_t.
The desired value of the specified user setting.
This function sets the specified value for the specified user setting. It is important to note that restrictions may apply for some user settings; refer to the nfc_settings_t descriptions for more details.
NFC_RESULT_SUCCESS, or one of the following:
- NFC_RESULT_SERVICE_CONNECTION_ERROR: The application is not connected to the NFC system.
- NFC_RESULT_LOCKED: The activation request could not be completed as a mode change was already in progress. It is recommended to try calling nfc_set_setting() again.
- NFC_RESULT_RESOURCE_BUSY: A prompt is already being displayed for a setting change; try again later.
- NFC_RESULT_INVALID_PARAMETER: An attempt was made at setting NFC_SETTING_ENABLED to false. NFC can only be disabled from the NFC menu on the device.
- NFC_RESULT_OPERATION_REJECTED: An attempt was made to enable NFC when it is already enabled, or that the calling application was not in the foreground.
- NFC_RESULT_UNSUPPORTED_API: An attempt was made at setting NFC_SETTING_PROMPT_TO_SEND_FILES. This prompt can only be set at the NFC menu on the device.