Elliptic Curve Cryptography
Security Builder API supports the following elliptic curve algorithms:
- ECDH and ECMQV - ECC analogs of the DH and MQV key agreement algorithms, respectively.
- ECDSA - An ECC analog of the DSA signature scheme for digital signature generation and verification.
- ECIES - The Elliptic Curve Integrated Encryption Standard, also known as Elliptic Curve Encryption Scheme.
- ECQV - The Elliptic Curve Qu-Vanstone algorithm used for implicit certificates.
- ECNR - The Elliptic Curve Nyberg Rueppel algorithm, which provides full message recovery.
- ECPVS - The Elliptic Curve Pintsov Vanstone algorithm, which provides partial message recovery.
- SPEKE - The Simple Password Exponential Key Exchange algorithm. This is the same as the regular Diff-Hellman key agreement protocol, except the hash of the password is used as the generator of the group.