Get a thread's scheduling parameters
#include <pthread.h> int pthread_getschedparam( const pthread_t thread, int *policy, struct sched_param *param );
- The ID of the thread that you want to get the scheduling parameters for. You can get a thread ID by calling pthread_create() or pthread_self().
- A pointer to a location where the function can store the scheduling policy, which is one of SCHED_FIFO, SCHED_RR, SCHED_SPORADIC, or SCHED_OTHER. As a QNX extension, you can pass NULL for this argument.
- A pointer to a sched_param structure where the function can store the scheduling parameters.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The pthread_getschedparam() function gets the scheduling policy and associated scheduling parameters of thread thread and places them in the locations that policy and param point to.
As a QNX extension, policy can be NULL, in which case the function doesn't try to store the scheduling policy.
- A fault occurred trying to access the buffers provided.
- The calling process doesn't have the required permission; see procmgr_ability().
- Invalid thread ID thread.