Set thread contention scope attribute
#include <pthread.h> int pthread_attr_setscope( pthread_attr_t* attr, int scope );
- A pointer to the pthread_attr_t structure that defines the attributes to use when creating new threads. For more information, see pthread_attr_init().
- The new value for the contention scope attribute:
- PTHREAD_SCOPE_SYSTEM — schedule all threads together.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The pthread_attr_setscope() sets the thread contention scope attribute in the thread attribute object attr to scope.
- Invalid thread attribute object attr.
- Invalid thread contention scope attribute scope.