Default handler for _IO_OPENFD messages
#include <sys/iofunc.h> int iofunc_openfd_default( resmgr_context_t *ctp, io_openfd_t *msg, iofunc_ocb_t *ocb );
- A pointer to a resmgr_context_t structure that the resource-manager library uses to pass context information between functions.
- A pointer to the io_openfd_t structure that contains the message that the resource manager received. For more information, see the documentation for iofunc_openfd().
- A pointer to the iofunc_ocb_t structure for the Open Control Block that was created when the client opened the resource.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The function iofunc_openfd_default() function implements the default actions for _IO_OPENFD messages.
You can place this function directly into the io_funcs table passed to resmgr_attach(), at the openfd position, or you can call iofunc_func_init() to initialize all of the functions to their default values.
The iofunc_openfd_default() function calls iofunc_openfd() to do the actual work.
- You don't have permission to open the file.
- The file has shared locks that are in use.
- The message type is invalid.