Default handler for _IO_DEVCTL messages
#include <sys/iofunc.h> int iofunc_devctl_default( resmgr_context_t *ctp, io_devctl_t *msg, iofunc_ocb_t *ocb );
- A pointer to a resmgr_context_t structure that the resource-manager library uses to pass context information between functions.
- A pointer to the io_devctl_t structure that contains the message that the resource manager received. For more information, see the documentation for iofunc_devctl().
- A pointer to the iofunc_ocb_t structure for the Open Control Block that was created when the client opened the resource.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The iofunc_devctl_default() function implements the default actions for _IO_DEVCTL messages.
You can place this function directly into the io_funcs table passed to resmgr_attach(), at the devctl position, or you can call iofunc_func_init() to initialize all of the functions to their default values.
- Successful completion.
- An attempt to set the flags for a resource that is synchronized, with no mount structure defined, or no synchronized I/O defined.
- An unsupported device control message was decoded.
- An supported device control message that isn't a known DCMD_ALL_* command was decoded.