#include <img/img.h> size_t img_codec_list( img_lib_t ilib, img_codec_t* buf, size_t nbuf, img_codec_t* exclude, size_t nexclude );
- The handle for the image library, returned by img_lib_attach().
- The address of an array that the function populates with handles for available codecs.
- The number of items in the buf array.
- The address of an array of codec handles that you'd like the function to exclude from the list.
- The number of items in the exclude array.
Use the -l img option to qcc to link against this library.
This function lists all codecs installed, except for those specified by exclude.
The function copies up to nbuf handles into the array specified by buf. No copying is done if nbuf is 0. This function returns the total number of matching codecs, which may be larger than nbuf if your buffer was not big enough to store all the matched codecs.
The the total number of matching codecs.