Set the tag type of an ACL entry
#include <sys/acl.h> int acl_set_tag_type( acl_entry_t entry_d, acl_tag_t tag_type );
- The descriptor of the ACL entry whose type you want to set.
- The type that you want to assign to the entry; one of the following:
- ACL_GROUP — a named group.
- ACL_GROUP_OBJ — the owning group.
- ACL_MASK — the maximum permissions allowed for named users, named groups, and the owning group.
- ACL_OTHER — users whose process attributes don't match any other ACL entry; the world.
- ACL_USER — named users.
- ACL_USER_OBJ — the owning user.
Use the -l c option to qcc to link against this library. This library is usually included automatically.
The acl_set_tag_type() function sets the type of an ACL entry.
0, or -1 if an error occurred (errno is set).
- The entry_d argument isn't a valid descriptor for an ACL entry.
- The tag_type isn't valid.
This function is based on the withdrawn POSIX draft P1003.1e.