The opaque notifications argument type.
typedef struct notification_message_t notification_message_t;
This type defines the notification_message_t structure used by several functions in the notification system. Use this to create and control notification messages. The notification_message_t structure is opaque, but includes the following members:
- Request ID (char* request_id)
- Item ID (char* item_id)
- Title (char* title)
- Subtitle (char* subtitle)
- Invocation target (char* target)
- Invocation payload (char* payload)
- Invocation payload URI (char* payload_uri)
- Invocation type (char* invocation_type)
- Invocation action (char* action)
- Prompt Choices (dialog_prompt_t* prompt_choices)
To use this type:
- Instantiate a notification_message_t structure with the notification_message_create() function.
- Set all desired members with the notification_message_set_*() functions.
- Send the desired message with the notification_alert() or notification_notify() functions.
- Remove lingering side effects from notifications with the notification_cancel() or notification_delete() functions.
- Deallocate the memory reserved for the notification_message_t structure with the notification_message_destroy() function.