Before you begin
Before you get started, make sure that you've set up your development environment correctly, you have a BlackBerry 10 device or simulator ready for testing, and you've downloaded the Keyboard project onto your computer.
Create your project
Create the Keyboard project using the Import Wizard:
- Select File > Import....
- Expand General, select Existing Project into Workspace, and click Next.
- In the Select root directory field, enter the full path to the directory where your unzipped NDK-Samples are located.
- Check the Keyboard project.
- If you wish, click Copy projects into workspace to leave the original project unchanged.
- Click Finish to import the project into your workspace.
Last modified: 2013-10-30