Before you begin
- The BlackBerry 10 Native SDK
- Your BlackBerry 10 device or simulator
- A basic understanding of the C language and some experience running applications with the Native SDK
Configure your project
- From the NDK-Samples repository in GitHub, download and extract the sample application.
- Launch the Native SDK.
- On the File menu, click Import.
- Expand General, then select Existing Projects into Workspace. Click Next.
- Browse to the location where you extracted the sample app and click OK.
- Click Finish to import the project into your workspace
Last modified: 2013-12-21