What is it?
The Scoreloop SDK is a fully customizable, white-label SDK that allows you to seamlessly integrate Scoreloop features into your game while maintaining the look and feel of your application throughout. The social features are modular; you are free to integrate as many or as few social features as you wish.
If you have questions about the Scoreloop implementation, feel free to register and post your question here.
Why use it?
- Discovery: Virality through Games app timeline and added visibility channels through the games tab and the BlackBerry World storefront.
- Engagement: Tools to increase engagement for all types of gamers. Leaderboards and Challenges for competitors; Achievements for achievers; custom profile pictures for fun lovers.
- Platform standard: Part of the BlackBerry 10 Native SDK, native and connected to BBM.
- Cross platform: Don't fragment your game's community, build a single community across platforms through Scoreloop.
How to implement it?
Take time to read this developer guide in detail before implementing Scoreloop features. The navigation tree on the left side will help you move back and forth through the topics. You will be taken through the following topics.
- Scoreloop features: Leaderboards, Achievements, Challenges, Gaming data storage. Peek in here to know how to make your game go viral.
- Quick start on Games app: Find the basic to do's to get to the Games app ASAP.
- The Scoreloop developer website: Configure your game and set various game properties. This is a mandatory step before implementing the SDK.
- Project setup and initialization: Start by setting up the project environment and follow the initialization guidelines.
- Integration guides: Illustrates step by step procedure to make Scoreloop feature implementation as quick and easy as possible. Take a look at our sample code which will help you get things right with ease.
- Feature essentials: Check if your game follows Scoreloop gaming principles for a great user experience.
- FAQs: Find answers to frequently asked questions.
Last modified: 2014-05-14