Command line tools
Command line tools are available as part of the BlackBerry 10 Native SDK.
If you have multiple installations of the Native SDK, run bbndk-env.bat (Windows) or bbndk-env.sh (Mac OS and Linux) from the installation folder of the Native SDK that you want to use.
- Packages Abobe AIR applications and any relevant native extensions into a package for deploying to BlackBerry 10 devices.
- Connects to devices using SSH for the purpose of testing and debugging apps.
- Creates debug tokens on your computer.
- Deploys applications (BAR files) to a device.
- Generates a code-signing certificate.
- Packages your compiled binaries for your app as a BAR file.
- Digitally signs your app, which is necessary before you publish and distribute your app.
- Creates a web icon for the device.
Last modified: 2014-05-14