Configure app signing through a proxy server in the Momentics IDE
During the signing process, your computer connects to the RIM Signing Authority. If your computer uses a proxy server to connect to the Internet, you must configure the Momentics IDE to use your proxy server.
To configure app signing through a proxy server:
On Mac OS, click
- Expand General, and then select Network Connections.
- On the Network Connections page, in the Active Provider drop-down list, click Manual.
- In the Proxy entries section, select the HTTP schema. Click Edit.
- In the Host field, specify the host address for your proxy server.
- In the Port field, specify the host port number for your proxy server, and click OK.
- Click OK.
Last modified: 2013-12-21