- Enable binary instrumentation for profiling (see Profiling features).
Recompile the application and transfer the binary to a target machine.
Next, create a profiler session by importing profiler data. Ensure that you compile the binary with instrumentation enabled.
- Run the instrumented binary on the target with data collection enabled.
- Transfer the output file to the host machine.
- Open the Application Profiler perspective.
In the Profiler Sessions view, click the Import Application Profiler
Session icon to import the data:
The Application Profiler Import wizard opens.
- Select a file to import, and then click Next.
- Select the name of a session that you want to import.
The Momentics IDE creates a new Application Profiler session and populates it with the imported data, as well as populating the Execution Time view with data.
Last modified: 2014-06-24