Create an Application Profiler session
When you create an Application Profiler session, you can profile an application to capture performance information after you've created your launch configuration.
Before you start:
- The project containing the application's binary must currently exist in the Momentics IDE for BlackBerry.
- The launch configuration for the remote launch must currently exist and be ready to run for the selected project.
Prepare projects and launch configuration for Application Profiler to run:
- Enable binary instrumentation for profiling (see Build with profiling enabled).
- Recompile the application.
- Launch the session.
- The Momentics IDE changes focus to the Application Profiler perspective.
Last modified: 2014-06-24