Maximize performance with profiling
When you profile an app, you select a launch configuration and a device to profile. The Momentics IDE for BlackBerry builds the app with the corresponding build configuration (either Device-Profile or Simulator-Profile), and then launches the app with the selected configuration. You don't need to build the app, configure the build configuration, or configure the launch configuration, because the Momentics IDE does it for you.
- On the toolbar, select the Launch configuration for your app.
- You can profile a QML or a C/C++ application:
- To profile a QML application, in the Launch mode drop-down list, select QML Profile.
- To profile a C/C++ application, in the Launch mode drop-down list, select C/C++ Profile.
- In the Launch target drop-down
list, select a device or simulator.
To resolve any device connection issues, click Edit, and follow the instructions on the Device Properties dialog box.
- Click .
The Momentics IDE changes to the QNX Application Profiler perspective.
Last modified: 2014-06-24