Use the device log view
You can see information from the device log within the IDE during debugging by opening the Device Log view. This information is only available only if your application calls the slogger2 API.
- Timestamp: the time of the logged event
- Message: information about the event
- Severity: the severity of the event, one of SHUTDOWN, CRITICAL, ERROR, WARNING, NOTICE, INFO, DEBUG1 (regular detail), or DEBUG2 (fine detail)
- Buffer: the buffer for the event
- Buffer Set: the buffer set for the event
- PID: the process ID of the event
- User Code: the user code that initiated the event
For more information on the slogger2 API, see slogger2 in the API Reference.
Last modified: 2013-12-21