Create a Makefile to build outside of the Momentics IDE
To create a Makefile that can be launched outside the Momentics IDE for BlackBerry:
- In the Project Explorer view, right-click a project, and then select Properties.
- On the Properties dialog box, click C/C++ Build.
- On the Builder Settings tab, select the Generate Makefiles automatically and the Expand Env. Variable Refs in Makefiles check boxes.
- Expand C/C++ Build, and then select Tool chain editor.
- In the Current builder list, select the external make builder.
The Momentics IDE generates several .mk files and a top-level Makefile for each processed configuration (the last one in the configuration folder). To process this Makefile from command line, use the make utility:
make -f [configuration]/makefile [target]
Last modified: 2014-06-24