Build your application
After you create an application, you need to build it. You can build your application from the toolbar. After you build your application, you can run, debug, or profile it.
Build your application using the toolbar
- On the toolbar, in the Active Projects list, click your project.
- In the Active Device list, click the device that you want to use.
- Click Build.
Build your application manually
You can also build your project manually. The IDE uses a number of terms to describe the scope of the build:
- Build Project
- Build only the components affected by modified files in that particular project.
- Clean Project
- Delete all the built components (i.e. .o, .so, .exe, and so on) without building anything (i.e. make clean).
- Build the project from scratch (i.e. make clean all).
You can watch a build's progress and see output from the build command in the Console view. If a build generates any errors or warnings, you can see them in the Problems view.
To build selected projects:
- Open the Project Explorer view.
- Right-click a project and select Build Project.
Last modified: 2013-12-21