The Scoreloop SDK is the next-generation technology that enables mobile social gaming. It lets game developers integrate Scoreloop's set of social gaming features into their games.
The Scoreloop SDK is a fully customizable, white-label SDK that allows you to seamlessly integrate Scoreloop's features into your game while maintaining the look and feel of your application throughout. The social features are modular; you are free to integrate as many or as few social features as you wish.
Take time to read this developer guide in detail before implementing Scoreloop features. The navigation tree on the left side will help you move back and forth topics. You will be taken through the following topics.
- Scoreloop Features: Leaderboards, Achievements, Challenges, Gaming data storage. Peep in here to know how to make your game go viral.
- Quick start on Games app: Find the basic to do's to get to the Games app ASAP.
- Scoreloop Developer Website: Configure your game and set various game properties. This is a mandatory step before implementing our SDK.
- Project setup and initialization: Start by setting up the project environment and follow the initialization guidelines.
- Integration Guide: Illustrates step by step procedure to make Scoreloop feature implementation as quick and hassle free as possible. Take a look at our sample code which will help you get things right with ease.
- Feature essentials: Check if your game follows Scoreloop gaming principles for a great user experience.
Question: With Scoreloop implemented in my game, I want to see the effect of my actions, on my Games app timeline and get to the game details page to make sure everything works.
Answer: All games that are in state "development" have a new behavior, to help you test your game. This behavior is limited to the beta testers of your game.
- Test posting of activities on the timeline.
- Check the game details screen.
- Test "favorite a game" functionality.
Scoreloop does not manage access or users to the games in this state. It is at the discretion of the game developer. Games in development will not be listed under "Popular", "New" and "Friends" games on the Games app.