- Analog Digital Converter.
This converts an analog audio signal into a digital stream of samples.
- Advanced Linux Sound Architecture.
- A mixer group that contains up to one volume, one mute, and one input
- Compression-Decompression module or Coder-Decoder.
- Digital Analog Converter.
This converts a digital stream of samples into an analog signal.
- See mixer element.
- See mixer group.
- A component of an audio mixer, with a single, discrete function.
- A collection or group of elements and associated control capabilities.
- Peripheral Component Interconnect (personal computer bus).
- Pulse Code Modulation.
A technique for converting analog signals to a digital representation.
- A mixer group that contains up to one volume element and one mute element.
- QNX Sound Architecture.
- Sample Rate Conversion.
- The collection of resources that a single connection to a client uses
within a PCM device (playback or capture).