Command line tools
Command line tools are available as part of the QNX Momentics Tool Suite and the BlackBerry 10 Native SDK.
The command-line tools are located in the $QNX_HOST host operating system/user/bin. For example, in a Windows development environment, the folder would be bbndk\host_<NN_N_N_NNNN>\win32\x86\usr\bin where <NN_N_N_NNNN> represents the version of the release.
Here are the available command line tools:
- Packages Abobe AIR applications and any relevant native extensions into a package for deploying to BlackBerry 10 devices.
- Connects to devices using SSH for the purpose of testing and debugging apps.
- Creates debug tokens on your computer.
- Deploys applications (BAR files) to a device.
- Generates a code-signing certificate.
- Packages your compiled binaries for your app as a BAR file.
- Digitally signs your app, which is necessary before you publish and distribute your app.
- Creates a web icon for the device.