Updating your WebWorks project
As of BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK 2.2, when you open a project, WebWorks will check to determine whether that project was created using the latest version of the SDK. If the project uses an earlier version, you can use the upgrade command to update the project to the latest version of BlackBerry WebWorks. While updating is optional, it helps keep your projects' build support files in sync with the latest version of the WebWorks build system.
The updating process only updates the build support components. To update BlackBerry WebWorks plugins, you must remove and re-add each plugin.
If updating your project breaks your project, submit a bug report using the Developer Issue Tracker.
Update project using the SDK web tool
To update your BlackBerry WebWorks project using the BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK web tool:
- Open BlackBerry WebWorks <version>. A new browser window opens, displaying the BlackBerry 10 WebWorks SDK web tool.
- In the navigation panel, select the project and click Configuration.
- Under the Updates field, click the update icon.
Update project from the command line
You can update your BlackBerry WebWorks project from the command line.
- On the command line, navigate to the folder containing your BlackBerry WebWorks SDK project.
- Run the following command to update your BlackBerry
Last modified: 2014-12-04