Who is using your apps? Where are they located? How does your app stack up against the competition?
You have questions, analytics solutions provide the answers. BlackBerry partners provide free analytics solutions to help you learn about your customers and how they use your apps. Integration takes just a few minutes. Reports and metrics let you find out if your app is being used the way it was designed to be used. You can also identify user behavior and segments to discover new business opportunities and measure how much your app is being used on different technology versions and in different locations.
To find out more, choose one of these options
Option 1: Flurry Analytics for BlackBerry 10
Flurry's industry-leading analytics service is now available for BlackBerry 10 apps.
Get access to real-time data about how your apps are used. Find out about your customers; who they are, where they live, and what devices they use. You can track anything relevant to your app such as when a consumer makes a purchase, completes a level, or uses a key feature.
Flurry Analytics is a free service, and basic integration takes just minutes. The dashboard is consolidated across multiple platforms, providing convenience and control.
- Free. Flurry Analytics is a free service and takes just minutes for basic integration.
- Insightful. Provides you with a deeper understanding of audience demographics, customer acquisition, user engagement and purchasing patterns.
- Competitive advantage. Establishes performance benchmarks against your category and the overall market.
- Industry standard. Flurry Analytics is continuously updated with the industry's most advanced features.
- Valuable. Deepens customer insights to improve monetization and retention strategies.
Download the Analytics Service v1.0 SDK (Updated May 15, 2013)
Option 2: Webtrends for BlackBerry OS
The Analytics Service Powered by Webtrends helps you improve your end user experience, optimize your apps and know (not guess) where to invest your resources to increase your ROI.
With the reports and metrics available with the Analytics Service, you can find out if your app is being used the way it was designed to be used. Identify user behavior and segments to discover new business opportunities and measure how much your app is being used on different technology versions and in different locations.
- Free. The Analytics Service is available to BlackBerry app developers at no charge for up to 25,000,000 server calls per month.
- Enterprise Class. Put over a decade of digital analytics experience on your side by using an analytics tool powered by Webtrends.
- Easy. With the addition of just a few lines of code to your app, automatically enable basic measurements such as screen views, sessions, unique users, technical platform data and country location data.
- Insightful. Immediately start viewing reports with a zero learning curve, web-based reporting interface.
- Open. Choose from provided convenience methods to measure specialized metrics appropriate for your app like app ad performance, most popular search terms, media consumption and custom conversion events.
Access Analytics for WebWorks information on Github
Read the Analytics Service documentation for Java
Read the Analytics Service documentation for WebWorks