BlackBerry is synonymous with mobile security. Built-in enterprise security features include symmetric key cryptography to protect data in transit, encrypted data storage, IT policies to control access to specific features and functionality including third-party apps, and ability to control the connections that mobile devices can make.
- Security Technical Overview BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- Security Technical Overview BlackBerry Device Service 6.0 and BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet 2.0.1
- BlackBerry 10 devices when activated with BlackBerry Device Service, provide a secure data transport to applications servers that reside behind your corporate firewall. Read more about enterprise app development and get a 90 day free trialof BlackBerry Mobile Fusion; BlackBerry Device Service; and Universal Device Service.
- Enables you to keep personal and business applications separate and secure in its own perimeter on both BlackBerry PlayBook and BlackBerry 10 to protect your to protect your corporate data/network
- Ensures that corporate data is secure for any application installed from within Enterprise Catalog