Updating apps that are approved for sale
If you change any of the following properties for an app that is approved for distribution on BlackBerry World, the vendor portal submits a change request ticket to Research In Motion:
- Product name
- Product description
- Product icon
- Product screen shot
- Support for countries
- Support for wireless service providers
- Vendor name
Review a change request
You can use the vendor portal to review and sort change request tickets, and to add comments for BlackBerry World administrators.
- Log in to your BlackBerry World vendor portal account with an Admin role or a Product Submit/Modify role, and click Change Request Tickets.
Perform one of the following actions:
- Browse the list of change request tickets. Click the View icon for a change request ticket.
- In the Filter Tickets By section, specify filter criteria and click Perform Filtering. Click the View icon for a change request ticket.
- In the Go to Ticket # field, type the ID of the change request ticket. Click Go.
Perform any of the following actions:
- To review the details of the change request, click the Details tab and the Change Request tab.
- To review comments that were added to the change request, on the Ticket History tab, in the Enter new notes to add to ticket history field, type a comment, then click Add.