Updating apps that are approved for sale
If you change any of the following properties for an app that is approved for sale on the BlackBerry World storefront, the vendor portal submits a change request ticket to Research In Motion:
- Product name
- Product description
- Product icon
- Product screen shot
- Support for countries
- Support for wireless service providers
- Vendor name
Review a change request ticket
You can use the vendor portal to review and sort change request tickets, and to add comments for BlackBerry World administrators.
- Log in to your BlackBerry World vendor portal account using an Admin role or a Product Submit/Modify role, and click Change Request Tickets.
Perform one of the following actions:
- To open a change request ticket from the list, click the next to the ticket you want to see.
- To filter the list for a specific ticket, specify the filter criteria in the Filter Tickets By section and click Perform Filtering. Click the to see the change request ticket.
- To open a particular ticket, type the change request ticket ID in the Go to Ticket # field and click Go.
Perform any of the following actions:
- To review the details of the change request, click the Details tab. Click the Change Request tab to review additional information.
- To review comments that were added to the change request, on the Ticket History tab, in the Enter new notes to add to ticket history field, type a comment, and then click Add.