Managing app reviews
Users can write reviews about apps and those reviews can appear with your app description on the BlackBerry World storefront. Research In Motion filters and removes user reviews with offensive language or inappropriate content.
User reviews are posted by device platform for you to read and assess user satisfaction. You can approve a review that you think RIM has removed unnecessarily, and you can deny a review that you think is inappropriate.
When you deny or approve a review, the vendor portal submits a change request ticket to RIM for approval.
Deny or approve an app review
- Log in to your BlackBerry World vendor portal account with an Admin role or a Product Submit/Modify role, and click Manage Products.
- Perform a search based on your product name.
- In the Reviews column for the product, click the number of reviews.
Read the reviews and perform one of the following actions:
- If you think that a review of the product is inappropriate, click Deny Review.
- If you think that a review of the product is appropriate and was removed from BlackBerry World unnecessarily, click Approve Review.