Over the past several months, we've implemented initiatives to improve BlackBerry World, and BlackBerry developer tools and programs. The changes focused on improving the user experience:
As of September 29th, 2014, the legacy BlackBerry World Vendor Portal is decommissioned. You must perform all of your account management activities in the new BlackBerry World Vendor Portal.
- New UI look and feel. Visit About the app dashboard for a preview.
- Streamlined process for submitting apps. Visit Submit your app for approval for details.
- Simplified management of screenshots and images. See Adding apps to BlackBerry World.
- New promotion code functionality. Visit Add a promotion for more information.
- License type management: switch from free to paid.
- Reports enhancements: more detailed and specific for downloads, purchases or subscriptions. Check Managing apps and running reports for further information on reports.
- Reports for customer reviews.
- Both preconfigured and custom charts for apps and promotions.
If you attempt to schedule a report by typing a date in the Start Date field, the calendar control covers the Start Date field.
If you attempt to upload a tax document in PDF format in Internet Explorer 10, an error message appears and your PDF fails to upload.
The link to the Tax Information PDF in Settings > Payment Services was not operational.
When you viewed product reviews, all of the reviews were collected in one long list. Pagination controls at the bottom of the page were not operational.