Adding apps to BlackBerry World
Adding a new app to the vendor portal starts with adding a draft.
- Log in to your BlackBerry World vendor portal account using an Admin role or a Product Submit/Modify role, and click Manage Products.
- Click Add Product.
Follow the instructions on the vendor portal screens to enter information for your app. If you
need more information, look here:
- Enter the name for your app. The name must adhere to naming guidelines.
- Choose a SKU for your app, followed by a category, content rating, license type, and any email address or URL related to your product.
- Enter descriptions and key words for all of the languages available for your app.
- Add an icon, feature image, and screen shots for your app. Make sure that your images are properly formatted.
- If you prefer not to have your app available for sale immediately after
approval, click the Do not automatically post my
application for sale check box.
Once you save your draft, you can't change this setting.
- Indicate any distribution restrictions for your your app.