Adding apps to BlackBerry World
Adding a new app to the vendor portal starts with adding a draft. You must enter the following information on the vendor portal after logging in with either an Admin role or a Product Submit/Modify role:
- The name for your app. The name must adhere to naming guidelines.
- A SKU for your app, followed by a category, content rating, license type, and any email address or URL related to your product.
- Descriptions and key words for all of the languages available for your app.
- An icon, feature image, and (optionally) screen shots for your app. Make sure that your images are properly formatted.
- Distribution restrictions for your your app.