Built for BlackBerry Resources
The Built for BlackBerry designation shows customers that your app delivers the signature BlackBerry 10 experience.
Access a range of resources to support your Built for BlackBerry design, development, and distribution efforts. Check out content and tips that support your preferred development environment, featured profiles of Built for BlackBerry apps and games, webcasts from your partners at BlackBerry, and tools that spark even further innovation. Building your business on the BlackBerry 10 platform is our top priority, so visit this section often to access the latest resources.
- Performance and battery life - Check out some great performance tips for Cascades applications.
- Fundamentals of Cascades
- Fine-Tuning Your System
- Getting started with Web Inspector - Check out some great performance tips for WebWorks applications.
- Built for BlackBerry WebWorks HTML5 Boilerplate
- BBUI.js - Building great BlackBerry 10 WebWorks app just got easier! A new sample app on our BlackBerry GitHub repository which gives you a push in the right direction to quickly build a "Built for BlackBerry" designated application
- jQuery Mobile - We've released a Built for BlackBerry jQuery Mobile theme!
- Cordova - This sample is a meant to be a starting point for any BlackBerry WebWorks developer who wishes to build a "Built For BlackBerry" application with Cordova
- Creating a Debug Version of your App - Creating an application for Built for BlackBerry using the BlackBerry WebWorks Apache Ant build script.
- Experience App Framework - The BlackBerry 10 Experience App Framework for AIR is an application framework that makes it easy to create applications that follow the UI Guidelines.
- Managing application states - Check out some great performance tips for AIR applications.