One of the perks of your BlackBerry Builder certification is that it signifies to clients and potential employers that you know your stuff when it comes to BlackBerry application development.
So we're excited to announce a new partnership with oDesk, who has launched the BlackBerry Certified Builder group to help developers showcase their technical distinction and expertise. This group allows members to connect with 500,000+ registered businesses in search of qualified BlackBerry development expertise. All group members will receive the official BlackBerry Certified Builder badge on their oDesk profile and will be able to search and apply to hundreds of open BlackBerry jobs.
Joining the BlackBerry Builder Group on oDesk
If you don't already have an oDesk account, you can set one up here. Once you've set up your account, follow these steps:
- Go to the My Certification section to log into the credential management system.
- Once logged in, click the Publish Credentials link in the left menu.
- Select your BlackBerry Builder certification(s).
- Put firstname.lastname@example.org in the Recipient Email field.
- Fill out any other required details and click Publish Report.
An email with your certification information will be sent to oDesk. Once they've received and validated your credential(s), you'll be added to the BlackBerry Certified Builder group and you'll receive an email notification.
BlackBerry App Development Jobs on oDesk
Included below are some available BlackBerry application development jobs on oDesk. Don't forget to join the BlackBerry Certified Builder group so that clients will know you're certified!