Upload the debug token to your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry 10 device
Now that you've created a debug token, it's time to upload that token so you can test your applications.Before you begin: Make sure that your tablet or device is connected to your computer and is in development mode.
- On the home screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the left pane, tap Security.
- In the right pane, tap Development Mode.
- Tap Upload Debug Token. The tablet or device is now ready to accept a debug token.
- On your computer, open a command prompt and navigate to the bin subfolder where you installed the BlackBerry SDK.
blackberry-deploy tool with the following syntax:
blackberry-deploy -installDebugToken <debug_token> -device <IP_address> -password <password>
This table explains the values the of the arguments used in the above syntax.
This argument specifies the location of the debug token .bar file that you created
This argument specifies the IP address of your BlackBerry device or tablet.
This argument specifies your BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry 10 device password.