Sign your applications using FDT
Before you begin: Configure your computer to sign applications.
- In FDT, in the Package Explorer, right-click your FDT Project.
- Click Properties.
- Expand FDT AIR Properties.
- Click BlackBerry.
- On the Digital Signature tab, select the Enable Digital Signing check box.
- On the Deploy tab, in the Pre
package launcher section, select a Run configuration for your
application. For more information on Run configurations, see Test applications using FDT.
- In the Deploy Location field, specify where you want to save your signed bar file.
- Click Apply.
- Click Export Application to sign and export your application.
- You may be asked to enter your CSK Password that you created when you set up your signing keys.
FDT will notify you when the signing process is complete.
You can also check the Console for details on the signing process.
The BAR file in the folder you specified on the Deploy Location field contains your signed application. You can publish the BAR file to BlackBerry World storefront for distribution.