Install the BlackBerry 10 SDK for Adobe AIR using the update site
Before you Begin:
- Download and install Powerflasher FDT or Adobe Flash Builder.
- To test your application using a simulator, download and install VMware Player for Windows or VMware Fusion for Mac.
- To test your application using a simulator, download the BlackBerry 10 Simulator.
- Log in to an account that has administrator permissions.
- Open your development environment.
- On the file menu, select Help > Install New Software.
- On the Available Software screen, click Add.
- On the Add Repository screen, in the Location
field, paste the update site address. Click Okay.
IDE Website FDT Flash Builder
- On the Available Software screen, select the BlackBerry AIR common plugins, and the BlackBerry AIR SDK 3.X.X. Click Okay.
- Review the installation details. Click Next.
- On the Review Licenses window, review and accept the terms of the license agreements. Click Finish.
- You may need to accept a security warning.
- Restart your development environment.